Investing in low carbon infrastructure is now pivotal as an integral part of the government’s legal commitment to hit net zero, for funders futureproofing investments or seeking new opportunities and for corporates with commitments to delivering decarbonised products and services.
Our new two-day event, Infrastructure Zero, will connect the policymakers, funders, industry leaders and innovators needed to maximise the impact of an estimated £40bn per year* net zero related infrastructure investment in the 2020s. Focusing discussion and action on meeting the challenges of delivering infrastructure projects, bridging funding gaps and connecting capital, regenerating places and nature across the UK and achieving net zero carbon goals.
Taking place alongside Innovation Zero – which will be in its second year after a hugely successful launch event in 2023 – Infrastructure Zero will feature:
- A free to attend content programme across 2 theatres
- 45 panel discussions covering the key themes
- Case studies featuring some of the biggest live, and pending, infrastructure projects
- Government keynotes and panels covering policy, strategy and progress
- 120 solutions suppliers on the exhibition floor
- Opportunities to meet potential funders and partners
- Networking, both in the run-up to and during the event.