Green Future Project
- Carbon Neutral and Net-Zero
- Climate Tech
- Nature-Based Solutions
Green Future Project, a climate-tech B-Corp, provides a turn-key SaaS solution for corporate sustainable practices and ESG reporting. They enable companies to reach their sustainability KPIs by centralizing and managing their decarbonization journey end-to-end.
They focus on 4 main pillars in corporate decarbonization strategies:
1) Measure & Reduce: Energy Management & Carbon Footprint Software; Carbon Accounting and Reporting Advisory
2) Offset & Climate Action: Certified Offsetting; Climate-Positive Subscriptions, E-Commerce API
3) Track & Report: Personal dashboard to track the impact generated through satellite and remote-sensing technology
4) Communicate & Engage: Climate Impact Widgets; Impact Cards, Real-Time Impact Reports
Measure your Scope 1, 2 and 3 CO2 emissions as well as real-time energy consumption and initiate targeted actions to reach energy efficiency and reduce your environmental impact.
The Green Future Project platform: a personalized experience The Green Future Project portal is an interactive platform that also enables analytical services.
Green Future Project aims to be the strategic partner to guide companies in a comprehensive and integrated sustainability journey through a single platform.