10 Reasons to Attend Innovation Zero
The inaugural Innovation Zero congress is just under 4 weeks away. With 350 speakers across 7 stages and 200 exhibitors, there is a lot of cutting edge insight into net zero trends and the innovation being developed to decarbonise supply chains.
Here are just some of the reasons why you should join us at Olympia London on the 24th and 25th of May:
- Find out the latest updates on trade and policy from leading representatives in the UK government such as Secretary of State, the Rt Hon Kemi Badenoch MP; Minister of State for Energy Security and Net Zero, the Rt Hon Graham Stuart MP; the Rt Hon Chris Skidmore MP and Event Chair, the Rt Hon Dr Liam Fox MP.
- Hear from David Livingston, a senior figure in the Office of the US Climate Envoy, Senator John Kerry. David will share a clear perspective on the implications of the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA) for international businesses.
- How will Artificial intelligence and large language learning models affect the low carbon transformation? Michal Nachmany, Founder and CEO of Climate Policy Radar, will tell us how this rapidly evolving technology can support decision making for policy, finance and business.
- Meet with US investors representing venture capital and growth funding, coming to Innovation Zero to connect with new counterparties and co investors in deeptech and software solutions for climate.
- Understand the context of your decisions and investments from two of the world’s most respected scientists, Professors Johan Rockström and Sir David King.
- As the UK adapts it’s industrial economy to take a leadership position in the clean technologies of the near future, hear from Tees Valley Metro Mayor, Ben Houchen, as well as leaders from the Humber, the North West, the Solent, Wales and Scotland.
- Meet the Innovators – a series of brilliant entrepreneurs and scale up leaders will present their low carbon solutions to investors and potential customers.
- Find your tribe! Leaders, innovators and investors will meet, present and connect to accelerate solutions for multiple sectors: energy, the built environment, food and agriculture, transport/mobility, heat, industry, finance and reporting.
- Investment and Funding – learn from the world’s most influential cleantech investors and meet the VC’s, including Energy Impact Partners, Breakthrough Energy Ventures and Just Climate. Connect with corporate venture funds, impact investors and infrastructure funders.
- The event will be hosted by two of the BBC's finest presents from the last 20 years, Joanna Gosling and David Shukman.
Innovation Zero's world-class programme features over 75 hours of content spread across 129 individual sessions. With so much to see, we understand that it's not possible for one person to sample it all. As such, we have made the programme entirely free-to-attend so that you can bring your team and build the connections to accelerate your own transition plans.
Click here to register.